The Educational Targets of the Department of Electronic and Computer Engineering
Educational Targets: Connect core sciences with industry applications and nurture electronics specialists who can apply the latest technologies. Turn out students who understand both theory and practice while valuing professionalism and ethics. They will also be innovative and possess an international perspective.
I. Nurture students’ mastery of theory and lifelong learning ability
- Equip them with the ability to design, analyze and calculate to expand their engineering expertise.
- Equip them with the ability to achieve further development.
- Equip them with the ability to use Internet and library resources.
- Instill in them the ability and spirit of continuous learning.
II. Nurture students’ practical and creative abilities
- Equip them with the ability to design, execute, experiment and analyze data.
- Equip them with the ability to think innovatively with an open mind.
- Equip them with the ability to carry out project planning.
III. Nurture student’s international perspective and communication skills
- Equip them with the ability to read documents and communicate fluently in English.
- Equip them with an international perspective in their professional skills.
- Equip them with a responsible attitude in their work and team spirit.
- Equip them with management and leadership skills.
IV. Nurture students’ sense of social responsibility and professional ethics
- Teach them to understand their social and environmental responsibility.
- Teach them to have a well-developed sense of professional ethics.