Taiwan Tech ECE Master’s Degree Program Oral Defense
Master students who meet graduation regulations can apply for the oral defense. The deadline will be Jan-31 for spring semester and Jul-31 for fall semester. (Please follow school calendar)
- Complete “The oral defense application of Master degree” (download from “Forms and Links”)
- Download the required documents at Student Information System and get more information by the following link.
- Upload the digital thesis at the Taiwan Tech Electronic Thesis System as link below.
- Print “e-Thesis Authorization Form” after you follow the file upload steps, then finish the leaving procedure.
- Prepare one copy of “Qualification Form by Master Degree Examination Committee” and print the copies of “Oral Defense Evaluation Form” for all your committee members.
- Bring the “Receipt of Payment” which will be provided before the oral defense.
- Take the “Qualification Form”, “Evaluation Form” and “Receipt of Payment” to the ECE office and attach the “Recommendation Form” and “Qualification Form” with the thesis.
*To apply for the delayed public, please download the “Application for Embargo of Thesis/Dissertation” and attach at the first page of the thesis.
Application Deadline: the date before the registration deadline for next semester. (Please follow school calendar)
- Upload digital thesis and one printed copy thesis to the library.
- Download the “School Leaving Application Form” at Student Information System and get more information by the following link.
- Give a soft and yellow cover of the thesis to the department office.
- Give a printed copy thesis and the signed e-Thesis Authorization Form (NTUST & NCL) to the library.
- Please step by step complete the “School Leaving Application Form” and get the diploma at the Office of Graduate Studies.